By Lindsay Oliver
This avocado tomato salad is the way my heart… and I’m going to bet yours too. This is simple and so delicious. You can eat it alone or be like me and throw it on a bed of lettuce. It’s also a great dish to bring to a friend’s house or a potluck type event.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 large tomatoes or 1 container cherry/grape tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon or lime juice
- 3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lettuce (optional)
- Cut your avocado and tomatoes into chunks.
- Douse with lemon or lime juice, cilantro, and salt and pepper. Mix it up.
- Adjust seasonings if need.
- Top on a bed of lettuce or just grab a big spoon and dig in