This chicken was really moist and seasoned very well. I actually double the recipe so that I would have leftovers and could slice some and top a salad for my husband. I substituted parmesan cheese for the cheddar because I thought the cheddar might melt too quickly and burn. I halved the chicken breasts width wise so they would not be so thick. Since chicken is naturally bland, I did all salt and pepper to the breasts before I rolled it through the breadcrumb mixture. During the last 2 minutes of cooking, I turned on the broiler to get a nice crispy crust. Hope you enjoy!
1 – Ranch Dressing Dry Mix
1/2 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese – *I Used Parmesan
1 1/2 Lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts – *Halved to Make Thinner
1 Egg White
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. In a medium bowl, mix together ranch dressing mix, panko breadcrumbs and cheese.
3. In a small bowl place the egg white and whisk. One at a time, dip the chicken into the egg and then roll in the breadcrumb mixture.
4. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. – I used parchment paper because I am lazy and do not like to scrub a baking sheet 🙂 Place chicken on the baking sheet.
5. Top the chicken with any leftover breadcrumb mixture.
6. Bake chicken for 15 minutes then carfully flip over and bake for another 15 minutes, or until done.
7. Optional – Turn on broiler for the last 2 minutes to allow chicken to get crispy.